Lovely Emily
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

Partagez  | 

Fift Avenue magazine

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Auteur Message
Juliette
Juliette

Co'N'Admin

Dragon

Fift Avenue magazine Vide
MessageSujet: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptySam 5 Déc - 21:58

Un grand merci à Emily Procter Fansite comme d'habitude!!!
Le restaurant préfèré d'Emily est français!!

For the past six seasons, Emily Procter has helped to make C.S.I. Miami a top ten staple for CBS. She combines her innate talent, beauty, and southern charm into her role as detective Calleigh Duquesne. Though investigating crimes scenes may not be as cutthroat an environment as the white house, audiences also know Procter as Attorney Ainsley Hayes who she portrayed on the Emmy and Golden Globe-winning the West Wing for two seasons. Born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina, Procter was no stranger to television before moving to Los Angeles. While completing her degree in journalism and dance at East Carolina University, she worked as weather anchor at WNCT in Greenville.

Procter’s earlier big screen credits including the likes of Leaving La Vegas with Nicolas Cage and Jerry Maguire with Tom Cruise. In 1998, Procter landed her first starring role in the critically acclaimed HBO telefilm Breast Men opposite Chris Cooper and David Schwimmer with whom she later worked on Friends. She has since co-starred in the New Line Drama Body Shots, which reunited her with Jerry Maguire co-star Jerry O’Connell, and more recently opposite Martin Lawrence in Fox’s blockbuster sequel to the comedy Big Momma’s House. Procter also Filmed a cameo role opposite Patrick Wilson in the comedy Barry Munday.

When not filming, Procter enjoys interior decorating, performing with her new band. Playing Poker, and working with various charities for the homeless.

Favorite pair of Jeans: My brothers 4th grade jeans
Favorite Charity: The Waiting Child
Favorite song on your IPOD: “Let It Loose” by Rolling Stones
Favorite town to Antique Shop: Beaufort, North Carolina
Your “must have” fashion piece for fall: A great leather jacket
Favorite TV Show: Amazing Wedding Cakes
Favorite Movie: The Deer Hunter
Favorite Restaurant: La Chevre d’Or in the Eze Village, France

Fifth Ave. Magazine catches up with Emily Procter

Q: We love your character, Calleigh Duquesne, from the CBS hit show CSI Miami. Can you describe the things you like or dislike about Calleigh?

A: Calleigh’s personality is like a double edge sword. Some of her greatest qualities are her dedication to her job. She has the highest of integrity, she is very up-front. On the other hand, there is no wiggle room in her views. It is either black or white.

Q: How is it you came to get this part?

A: I was on West Wing at the time, and CSI creators asked to meet me about playing the part of Calleigh, a ballistic expert. It was all history from there. We are now in season 8!

Q: Describe your personal Fashion Style. Do you have a favorite designer?

A: I love so many designers. Some of my favorites are Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, and Ralph Lauren. I would say I have a classic style, but I always love to add an eclectic piece to my outfit.

Q: It’s been revealed you have a great flair for interior home design. Describe your most celebrated home design adventure....

A: During the 2007 writers strike I designed for a friend’s beautiful home in Saint John, U.S. Virgin Islands. I loved the design-a white on white palate intermixed with gorgeous woods. Even though I used all white, the combination of unique textures, weaves and patterns, gave this home a very relaxed, loungy feeling. A perfect retreat.

Q: What are some of your passions besides acting?

A: I love to cook. I love animals. I also love to stay active and daily do some sor of exercise…. run, swim, or cycle.

Q: You always look so beautiful. Can you share some of your beauty secrets with our reader?

A: My favorite beauty product in the world is Shea Body Butter. It smalls wonderful. You can order the product on-line at www.remembermaui.com. I love my AMOREPACIFICtinted moisturizer. Also, I am hooked on a great healthy snack that I pick up at Whole Foods called “Sea’s Gift”, which is roasted and salted sea weed.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Juliette
Juliette

Co'N'Admin

Dragon

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 12:19

Voilà les photos de l'article, là encore tous les crédits vont à Emily Procter Fansite Fift Avenue magazine 159542

http://www.myspace.com/emilyprocterfansite

Je pense qu'on devrait pouvoir trouver ces photos sur le net un de ces jours, Emily est magnifique!

Fift Avenue magazine Capt1011461.thFift Avenue magazine Capt1011462.thFift Avenue magazine Capt1011463.thFift Avenue magazine Capt1011464.th
Fift Avenue magazine Capt1011465.thFift Avenue magazine Capt1011466.thFift Avenue magazine Capt1011467.thFift Avenue magazine Capt1011468.th

lirova1981
lirova1981

Coq

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 14:15

I really don't know where the Emily Procter Fansite find all these wonderful photos! Fift Avenue magazine 159542
Juliette
Juliette

Co'N'Admin

Dragon

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 14:19

She buy the magazine, do you remember I've posted the couv' on the forum and then I post her in Talk csi too Wink

These photos are really wonderful!!!
Gilles Toucas take always georgous pictures of Emily Very Happy
lirova1981
lirova1981

Coq

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 14:27

yes,you are right Juliette,Toucas is great for Emily photos!
£ly
£ly

FONDATRICE LOVEUSE DE MILY SHOOTEE AU HIPHUGGER GUIMAUVE

Chèvre

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 19:31

Pas juste que eux l'ai avant nous =/
Comment l'ai trop belle notre Mily Fift Avenue magazine 197277
http://siimply-lisa.net
Juliette
Juliette

Co'N'Admin

Dragon

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 19:39

Oui malheureusement on ne peut pas l'acheter en France ce magazine, mais par contre je pense que tôt ou tard on pourra trouver ces photos sur le net en bonne qualité!
£ly
£ly

Chèvre

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 19:46

J'espère aussi parce que franchement ce shoot est d'une beauté, jte raconte pas !!

Mily Fift Avenue magazine 197277
lirova1981
lirova1981

Coq

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 20:04

I want these photos in HQ!!
£ly
£ly

Chèvre

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 20:07

lirova1981 a écrit:
I want these photos in HQ!!

ça serait trooooooooppp Bien !!! Fift Avenue magazine 596148 Fift Avenue magazine 596148 Fift Avenue magazine 596148 Fift Avenue magazine 596148
Juliette
Juliette

Co'N'Admin

Dragon

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine EmptyDim 6 Déc - 20:08

Oui ça serait magnifique Fift Avenue magazine 445985

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fift Avenue magazine   Fift Avenue magazine Empty

Fift Avenue magazine

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1