Lovely Emily
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez  | 

'CSI''s Emily Procter Visits Mary Hart 2005

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Auteur Message
Juliette
Juliette

Co'N'Admin

Dragon

'CSI''s Emily Procter Visits Mary Hart 2005 Vide
MessageSujet: 'CSI''s Emily Procter Visits Mary Hart 2005   'CSI''s Emily Procter Visits Mary Hart 2005 EmptyLun 19 Juil - 19:08

"CSI: Miami" star EMILY PROCTER stopped by the ET set to chat with MARY HART about her role on the hit CBS series, airing Monday nights at 10 p.m.

"There is a lot of me in Calleigh," she admits. "It has been one of the most rewarding career experiences for me to feel like I have this family. And to have to sneak in character in certain ways [on a procedural drama] is very fulfilling." Calleigh Duquesne is a very smart cookie, obviously, or she wouldn't have been able to learn all the science essential to being a CSI. That said, Emily says she sometimes has a problem playing such a strong character because she comes from a very female-heavy family.

"My grandmother was one of four girls and those women all had between two and four children and they all had girls but one," she explains. "So I battle sometimes with Calleigh. Should she be more fierce or less fierce, but what I do like about her is she is very smart and dedicated to what she does." And even though Emily appreciates the opportunity to play a strong woman character, she isn't immune to thoughts of plastic surgery to keep her looking young.

"As I am aging, I am maybe thinking I should do something," the 30something actress comments. "Then I don't want to fix it, because that is weird. But maybe I will change my mind. My product is me. I think I am harder on me than if I had done another job." One perk of her job this season is the addition of EVA LA RUE as Natalia Boa Vista. And while the two women constantly argue onscreen, off-screen, they really hit it off.

"Eva is a remarkably easygoing person," Emily says of the newest "CSI" cast member. "If it was hard for her [to join an existing cast], none of us would ever have known it. Eva's addition was effortless." One of the things that Eva and Emily bonded over was issues with their houses. They were both in transit at the same time and were able to commiserate about undergoing construction.

"I just love construction," Emily admits. "I have always loved it. My mother would drive my brother and I around and we would look at all the equipment. I always remember being fascinated with space. There is something about color and texture and space that appeals to me. I buy a house, decorate it and when someone says they want it, I sell it."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

'CSI''s Emily Procter Visits Mary Hart 2005

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1